RIGHT OF CANCELLATION AND RETURN UP TO 14 DAYS
Unless one of the exceptions listed below applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) receives the goods purchased (or last good, lot or piece if it relates to goods or multiple lots or pieces delivered separately) or from the day of the conclusion of the contract, in the case of services or digital content not supplied in a tangible medium (e.g. CD or DVD).
You must inform us (Hawks Photo Video T/A TA2 Trading Ltd Unit 6, Jubilee Business Park, Snarestone Road, Appleby Magna, Derbyshire, DE12 7AJ) of your decision to cancel your order. You may submit your request in writing to email@example.com or by using our cancellation form on the website www.hawksphotovideo.co.uk. We will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days’ cancellation period has expired and return the item via our return centre.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01823 476120
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased, no later than 14 days from the day on which we received the above communication. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Note that you must send back the goods by following the instructions available on our returns section at www.hawksphotovideo.co.uk no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning these goods unless otherwise agreed. You may be liable if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
The right of cancellation does not apply to:
- the delivery of products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized;
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of digital content (including apps, digital software, ebooks, MP3, etc) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that we could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications; and
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose actual value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which we cannot control.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, Hawks Photo Video provides you with the following voluntary returns guarantee:
All products from Hawks Photo Video can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the products to Hawks Photo Video if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. For shrink-wrapped and/or sealed items (for example Camera equipment, CDs, audio cassettes, VHS videos, DVDs, PC and video games and software) this means that we only take back the products in the unopened shrink wrap film or with an undamaged seal. The products are to be returned via our returns section at www.hawksphotovideo.co.uk or email us at email@example.com to request your returns authorisation.
If you return products according to our policy, we will refund to you the purchase price already paid by you, but not the delivery costs of your initial purchase. Likewise, the transport risk and return costs are borne by you. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights and therefore does not affect your right of cancellation as described above.